Terms and conditions
Last updated: January, 2019
These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms”) govern your relationship with you, our ecocoin.com website and the ECO coin platform wallet.ecocoin.com operated by Stichting Next Nature Network (the “Website”).
Please read these Terms carefully before using our Website and the App.
Your access to and use of the Website and the App is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use our services in connection with the ECO’s (the “Service”). By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Stichting Next Nature Network. Ltd Stichting Next Nature Network has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Stichting Next Nature Network and shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall Stichting Next Nature Network nor its directors, employees, volunteers, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
Stichting Next Nature Network its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Netherlands, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
This policy applies to the data that we collect from:
• Users of the website;
• People who email us or sms message us;
• People who contribute to our research;
Data collected through this survey will be used for educational and research purposes only. This will only be used for research purposes and you will remain anonymous. In case of any questions or concerns about this research please contact the researcher at firstname.lastname@example.org
By filling out any survey you give consent to process your data and publish this data in research papers, academic documents and presentations. We will anonymise all data prior to publication or presentation.
Stichting Next Nature Network is committed to:
• Complying with current legislation, namely the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
• Complying with good practice;
• Respecting individuals’ rights;
• Being open and honest with individuals whose data it holds;
• Protecting clients, staff, research participants and other individuals involved in its work;
• Providing training and support for staff who handle personal data, so that they can act confidently and consistently;
• If a data breach should occur, notifying all individuals who are affected.
Lawful Bases Of Processing Data
Stichting Next Nature Network takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorised destruction of Personal Data.
Stichting Next Nature Network processes Personal Data relating to the Data Subject only if one of the following applies:
1. Consent: The individual who is providing the data has given unambiguous formal consent.
2. Contract: Provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the Subject and/or for any pre-contractual obligations.
3. Public Task: Processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest.
4. Legitimate Interests: Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
Data is processed at the office of Stichting Next Nature Network and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. Depending on the Subject’s location, data transfers may involve transferring data to a country other than their own.
Personal Data is processed and stored for as long as it is required to fulfil the purpose that it was collected for:
• Personal Data collected for project research purposes will be held for a period of 3 months after the project concludes, unless otherwise stated, to allow for potential project extensions and extended documentation.
• Personal Data collected for the purpose of the Owner’s legitimate interest will be retained for as long as needed to fulfil such interests. Subjects can request more specific information regarding the legitimate interests of the Owner by contacting email@example.com
Once the retention period has expired, Personal Data will be deleted.
The Rights Of Data Subjects
In relation to their Personal Data, Subjects have the right to do the following:
1. To be informed, with transparent information and communication from the Controller at the time of data collection.
2. Withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data that has previously been given. They can withdraw consent at any time.
3. Access their Personal Data, to view what data is being held on them and how it is being processed. They can request a copy of this data.
4. Verify the data that is held on them, by gaining access and requesting for it to be corrected or updated.
5. Restrict the processing of their Personal Data. Subjects can request that the Owner cease the processing of their data, in which case the data will be stored for its original purpose or deleted.
6. To be forgotten, by having their Personal Data deleted from the Owner.
7. Data Portability, by having their Personal Data transferred to another Controller. Subjects can obtain their data in an appropriately readable format, have it transferred to another Controller and deleted from the previous.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org